Monday, June 6, 2011

Sorrow and Tomorrow

"It is possible that a miracle was not something that happened to you, but rather something that didn't."  (Jodi Picoult)

According to legend, even the angels weep.
Sadness, Loss and Sorrow are a part of the human experience.  It's normal, natural and healthy to feel these emotions.  "Endings" and "change" are usually the culprits.

Pain is a sign you are walking through an important passage in life.  Sadness is a sign you were attached.  Fear is a sign that you don't have all the answers.  Listen to your feelings.  They have much to teach.

Every emotion is a gift.  No matter what you are going through, at any moment, please remember you are a part of the great human experience.  Your feelings are an experience.  That's all they are.  An experience.  Be in it... be conscious of it... and flow with it.

Look with clean eyes through your tears and you just might see the miracle.  Ultimately, you are always being taken to the place where you belong.

xo,
AGP

2 comments:

  1. Hermosa obra de arte. Muchas Gracias por compartirla. Te saludo desde Juárez México

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so very much for your absolutely powerful,brilliant,soul reaching words of encouragement...your choice of the breathtaking weeping angel monument just happened to be on my suggested pins...I haven't been on pinterest for quite a while,I've been experiencing a painful life lesson...emotionally,mentally,and unfortunately spiritually agony...I'm beyond overwhelmed..In addition to the emotional turmoil, I have recently been diagnosed with a possibility life threatening illness...so exhausted... sometimes I just want to give up..
    I'm sorry for rambling on...I got sidetracked Lol
    I want you to know that your encouraging hopeful words spoke to my heart. I am positive that God lead me to this blog tonight...I'm grateful beyond words after reading and truly feeling your beautiful spirit through this blog!!
    I'm gonna keep going
    I'm gonna keep praying

    ReplyDelete